Fancy joining me in the woods?
I am combining the things I love the most and facilitating a series of outdoor journaling sessions.
These will be slightly longer than my usual sessions and will be an opportunity to explore, play and journal in nature.
You just need a journal, a blanket, a mug and a sense of adventure!
The Forager’s Journal is . . .
A series of immersive creative journaling sessions where we use nature as a canvas.
Though we often see ourselves as separate from nature, humans are also part of the wildness.Louv
The Forager’s Journal will involve a hilly walk of around 5km (3 miles). However, there is access to our journaling spot without walking for a limited number of people so if you feel you do not wish to walk, please contact me to chat about your requirements.
There will be . . .
- Hot cups of tea
- Circle conversation
- An opportunity for a dip
- A few hours in the woods to reset, recharge and recalibrate
Friday 1st December 2023 from 10am until 2pm
Near Sutton in Craven, North Yorkshire
£45 per person
How to book
To book your place, contact Sally Parkin at firstname.lastname@example.org
The nitty gritty
- The walk will take place in all weather conditions, unless deemed unsafe.
- The terrain is uneven, steep and may be muddy and slippy in places. There may be natural obstacles like low hanging branches or tree roots that you need to be aware of. If you are not sure whether you are physically well enough to attend the walk, please contact me for a chat.
- No liability is accepted for any independent actions taken or not taken as a result of information provided.
- It is your responsibility to wear suitable clothing and footwear for this outdoors activity, including a rain jacket, water, food and suntan lotion.
- Please bring water or any medication you require. You are responsible for informing Sally Parkin of any relevant medical Information.
- This event takes place in nature so please note that there are no toilet facilities available for this event.
- We are foraging for art materials rather than for food but some people may want to eat what they forage. I recommend that you don’t put anything in your mouth if you don’t know what it is or you don’t know that it’s safe.
- For cancellations with 48 hours notice, you can transfer your place to another session. For any places cancelled within 48 hours, the money is used towards gifted spaces.